Tuesday 28 June 2011

meeting the team! :-)

The team day was on Sunday 26th June. It was a really wonderful day and I enjoyed meeting up witheveryone. It is a team handpicked by God and we have already gelled together! I am looking forward to the trip so much. I want to pack my suitcase right now! I have been nominated to be worship leader, so will put together a booklet of hymns for us to sing. Also I need to order parachutes and t-shirts. Many thanks to those who have donated/been involved in the plans towards this trip! Couldn’t have done it without you!!!



I am still getting sponsor money in from the bike ride, and also the ladies at my church have been selling calendar’s and pads for the trip funds. God has richly blessed me! I should not have worried about never having enough money to go. As one of our team members said, I need to “let go, let God.”



If anyone else wishes to donate (and thank you!) the website is

www.justgiving.com/philippa-woodcraft2011

No comments:

Post a Comment